Friday, January 10, 2014

37 weeks

My time being a mom to one child is coming to an end. I will have a new role as a mom of 2. I'm nervous about my new role coming up. I hope I can quickly figure out how to balance both kids. I still want Kristoffer to feel like he is still an important part of my life and not anything else or less.
He is excited about his brother coming soon. I hope they become best friends. I don't want him to resent Erik at all. I'm probably over thinking it or worrying about it too much. I just want both boys to feel like they each are the center of my world. I'm sure everything will work out but I can't help to second guess myself. 
I bought a toy that Kristoffer wanted from winco that he will get from Erik when they meet for the first time. 
Kristoffer has been extra loving lately and has been wanting me more too. So I have been soaking it up. I probably have been giving into him more just because his world is about to change. But with Mike and I working together and taking turns giving each boy one on one it all will  be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment