Friday, March 28, 2014

Baby factory......closed!

Today I had my 2 week post op appointment from getting my tubal ligation surgery. My appointment went well. I was cleared to do yoga again and walk the dogs but not to do any intensive workouts until Erik starts sleeping through the night. She doesn't want me fatigued. At first she said no yoga but thought for a minute and said I could. She told me not to rush back into exercise. 
I did have 2nd thoughts about going through with the surgery the weekend before. But after a lot of thinking we decided to go through with it for our sanity. Plus if we are meant to have 3 kids I will be that 1% or the opportunity to adopt will be presented to us. We also agreed that if we do change our mines way down the road we could adopt.
In 5 years I can go back to school and get a job I love. Still need to figure out what I want to do but I have some time. We are happy with our 2 boys.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment