Wednesday, August 10, 2011

not so baby anymore

1 week old
I would like to know where my 8lb 8oz baby went. In 6 1/2 weeks Kristoffer will be 3! Looking at him now I don't have a baby I have a little boy. He's been going thru growth spurts like crazy lately, His vocabulary is improving daily. Kristoffer is hitting the terrible 3's already and I think he forgot he's suppose to leave the terrible 2's behind. Kristoffer is potty trained during the day so diapers are only a night time thing. I love Kristoffer so much and love the fact he loves animals. I wish I could so down time just a little bit.....Kristoffer Michael Leigh Aderholt is growing up to fast. He doesn't know it now but he will always be my baby even when he's bigger than me.

1 comment:

  1. Every Day is precious in the life of your child or children. Savor each Day, some are good, some not so much. That is life. Take good care of our little buddy. Papa.........

    ReplyDelete