Monday, September 19, 2011

Wasn't meant to be

   July 16th I went in to get my iud (copper) checked. I was told my iud moved and had to be removed. 2 weeks later I went back in to get something else and they told me I was about 5 weeks pregnant. I got pregnant about 6 days before the iud was removed.
   Around 7 weeks I started having problems. A couple days after bleeding started I got my hcg levels checked they were around where they were supposed to be. 24 hours later they had dropped in half. A couple days after I turned 8 weeks my hcg levels were at zero.
    In the back of my head I knew this was probably not going to happen something didn't feel right. I still was taking care of myself - stopped my meds, was eating right and taking prenatal vitamins. Something was probably wrong with the baby and my body did what it needed to do
    Even tho I was only 8 weeks I was sure feeling my body changing and everything. I went to bed feeling pregnant and shortly after waking up the next day felt empty. Getting the tattoo helped a lot. Someday after I feel my body is ready and we are ready hopefully another baby will happen. Right now I have to move on and focus on Kristoffer.



No comments:

Post a Comment