Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013



  I got a small pumpkin this year cause I knew I wouldn't feel like carving. So I made a Princess pumpkin or so I thought............

                                            Kristoffer helped me paint mine since his went bad before Halloween.
                        I think he wasn't impressed with my picture taking. (Those are Power Ranger Samuri marks)
                        Kristoffer turned my Princess pumpkin into a Prince pumpkin. He said he didn't like the "S's"
                                                                                        Mike's Pumpkin
                                                              And Kristoffer chose to be a Red Samuri Ranger
                                                                       He didn't want his picture taken!
Look at that happy red ranger we have. LOL. I wasn't planning on dressing up. But I had my vest on I wear when walking the dogs and remembered Kristoffer had a hard hat Mike used when he worked on a ship. So I became a construction worker. Kristoffer didn't like I was wearing HIS hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment