Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let the countdown begin!

          Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks pregnant! Can't believe I only have 10 weeks till Erik's due date. I will be very surprised if he doesn't come before then. I remember being 10 weeks pregnant and thinking I still have 30 weeks to go! Erik is super active unlike Kristoffer when I was pregnant with him. I have baby brain BAD this time. I'm ready to have Erik but he needs to stay in for a little bit longer. Taking my dogs on their 2 mile daily walks are over until after Erik comes. I can barely make it a mile before the soreness and pressure kicks in. So I will just stick with walking around my block a couple times till that becomes too much.

I had a wonderful baby shower last weekend. Thank you to everyone that came and have sent gifts. I really love them all. Here are just a few pics from the shower.

Love the cake


Owl blanket!


Can't wait to see him in this

Erik's crib quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment