Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Similarities between the boys




I've noticed a few similarities between both boys.

- I lost all of the baby weight but 8lbs by the time they were a week old.

- They each have a part of my birth weight. I was 8lbs 13oz. Kristoffer was 8lbs 8oz and Erik was 7lbs 13oz.

- They both have the same 2 webbed toes. (The 2 next to the big toe)

- They both have 2 middle names.

- They were both born on a Wednesday.

- They both were born during the 38th week of my pregnancy. 

- They were both about 9 hours of labor. 

- I had an episiotomy with both. (The one with Kristoffer was more severe 4th degree, Erik was only a 2nd)

- I had pitocin with both boys. (My body doesn't want to contract without it)

- My water had to be broken by the OB/GYN I had each time. 

- I nursed great for the first 2 weeks then my milk supply plummeted. (I was able to pump enough extra that Erik will get it just a little bit longer)

- They both are momma boys. 

Finally they both have me wrapped around their pinkies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment